Chance of getting a date:
Value for money:
Overall Star Rating:
MatchHerpes.com is younger compared with the other online herpes dating sites which we have reviewed. It advertises that “Thousands of people come here daily to find information, friendship, hope, support, and romance. People don’t have to worry about being rejected on the basis of their conditions. No matter what kind of herpes (HSV-1 or HSV-2) you have, you can enjoy support, friendship, date, and love as well.”
- Standard Membership
- Gold Membership(Gold members have access to all the features.)
- 1 month – $29.95 (about $1.00 per day)
- 3 months – $59.95 (about $19.95 / month)
- 6 months – $95.95 (about $15.95 / month)
- Features for Standard Members are as Following:
- Place lifetime profile, post your own first date ideas and view others’ and add up to 26 photos;
- Search by members’ first date ideas, username, birthday and fashion show, find how responsible members are;
- Initiate sending free winks, posting comments, blogs, and forums, replying to emails / online chat;
- Send birthday/greeting cards;
- Know STD care locations and legal information;
- Ask support by live chat and enjoy 24 / 7 phone & customer service.
- Extra Features for Gold Members are as Following(50+):
- Initiate sending unlimited emails/chatting online;
- Search by many ways, eg: Advanced / Saved / Keywords / Photo, State/Province or Zip/Postal Code/City, Living with (by types of STDs) etc;
- Private Album. It allows you to discretely store your photos and only share with those you chose to;
- Ask help from STD counselor and dating advisor by email & live chat;
- Email/Wink filter settings;
- Check if sent mail is read or not on PS;
- “Quick Exit” button redirects you to another site quickly to ensure your privacy;
- Show up your profile at the very TOP of searches;
- Know exactly “who’s interested in me” and “who’s viewed me”.
- And much more.
Based on their report, thousands of people living with herpes come here daily to seek friendship, romance, date, and love. Most of these members came from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Europe. Match Herpes provides people with herpes a safe environment to meet people in the same situation all over the world.
This community is particularly for people living with herpes to meet the needs of love. People here don’t need to worry about rejecting or discriminating. If you find some profiles fake or abusive, you can report them to customer service. This will keep the dating environment safe and private.
The information you fill out in the site is safe and private unless you want to tell someone you interested. There are many privacy settings to protect your account. You can hide your profile from someone. You can use the private album and not let your photos public on this site, etc. All these methods are user-friendly and simple to use.
- “Quick Exit” button – Redirects you to another site quickly to ensure your privacy. You don’t have to close the entire window if someone walks by while you are on MatchHerpes.
- Privacy Settings – Ensures your profile will not be available to certain members.
- MatchHerpes.com uses no third party applications or features that may end up rendering you susceptible. All personal information is kept strictly confidential.
- Match Herpes has blocked search engines and non-logged in members from seeing your profile.
- Private Album – Allows you to discretely store your photos and only share with those you chose to.
We are sure that Match Herpes is a reliable and trustful online herpes dating site which people want to join in. It isn’t the best one, but we were pleasantly surprised at the friendly atmosphere of the site and the real feeling of community that comes from using the site. It may be why the site became more and more popular among the herpes dating world.